Touring around San Francisco in an electric rental with GPS guidance
Eric over at the traveling weblog Gadling recently took the cars for a spin and reports the experience was "pretty damn cool". The tours are available in six languages. Oh, and the GEM cars can go 25 mph and supposedly have no problem traveling through San Fran's hilly streets. Unlike some car rental operations, you only need to 21 to rent from Electric Time Rental Cars. Costs to rent the cars run at least $44 an hour or $164 a day.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models