Honda to unveil new fuel cell vehicle this year
We first reported the company's plans for a production version of the FCX in our Detroit Auto Show coverage earlier this year, but this week's announcement suggests that Honda has accelerated development of the new car.
A driveable version of the new car will be unveiled this fall, and the production version will go on sale "within the next three years."
[Source: American Honda]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video