Vauxhall Corsa revealed in Europe
The Vauxhall Corsa has officially broken cover in Europe after dozens of spy shots had been snapped over the last few weeks. Those spy shots didn't do this small car justice, introduced first as a hatchback in GM Europe's first official batch of shots. Developed alongside the already successful Fiat Punto, the Corsa is longer and wider than the car it replaces. A five-door hatch is also in the works that will resemble the recently redesigned Astra, the car upon which the next Saturn Ion will supposedly be based. The Corsa, however, will be getting a 1.0, 1.2 and 1.4-liter gas engine along with a 1.3 and 1.7-liter diesel. A performance variant tagged VXR with 195 bhp is also in the works.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video