Audi product push includes A2, A5, A7, A8, Q3 and Q5
German luxury marque Audi is preparing a product push that will considerably grow the company's lineup by the end of the decade. The new models include an A4-based four-seat grand tourer called the A5 inspired the Nuvolari concept car, a four-door coupe based on the A6 called the A7 (AutoWeek illustration shown), an all-new A2 aimed at the MINI, the redesigned A8 with V12 diesel and V10 gas powerplants, an A4-based low riding CUV inspired by the Roadjet concept and finally an even smaller Golf-based SUV called the Q3. You can check out the schedule for each vehicle over at GermanCarBlog.
[Source: AutoWeek and GermanCarBlog]
Audi A7 coupe in the works
Spy Shots: Audi A5 coupe
Audi readying to battle with BMW and Porsche
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX