Hybrids popular on Long Island, New York State hybrid sales up
One person interviewed in the report, wedding photographer Marvin Horlick, said that the ability to drive alone in the HOV lane, the tax credits and the silent electric motor were the reasons he liked the hybrid he was test driving. It may not be that easy for him to take one home, though. New York State hybrid sales are up 28 percent since January and the Long Island dealer the report talked to said they can't keep hybrids in stock. You can watch the clip here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models