Autobild has info on 2008 VW Golf Mk VI
As we reported earlier, Volkswagen is rushing the sixth generation Golf (now the Rabbit again in U.S. and Canada) to market two years ahead of schedule because of the current fifth generation's poor performance in the marketplace. VW's main task for the 2008 Golf Mk VI is to build it cheaper, faster and better than the Mk V. While not an all-new vehicle, the Mk VI will feature a substantially updated exterior with design cues pulled from around the VW garage, including taillamps that mimic those from the Concept A and rear fenders with blister outward a la the Eos hardtop convertible. With this new Golf will come new variants, including a new Jetta although we'll likely see that car get a mild refresh before it transitions to the Mk VI.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX