Maserati racing in 24 Hours of Nurburgring
Maserati has announced that it's throwing its hat in the 'Ring, literally. The Italian marque will be fielding a pair of racers next month in the 24 Hours of Nurburgring endurance race to held on June 17th. The factory team will be running a GranSport 'Labortorio' based on Maserati's entrant in GT racing and another car more closely resembling the road-going GranSport model with modifications limited to a stronger suspension and the requisite fuel supply and refilling hardware. Drivers include an ex-F1 racer, a pair of journalists and a "gentleman driver" that will pilot both vehicles at different times during the race.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video