Spy Shots: Audi RS3
British peeps over at AutoExpress have caught a virtually naked Audi RS3 out testing near the company's HQ in Ingolstadt, Germany. The RS3 will have a wider track, larger wheels and significantly sport-tuned suspension as the spy shot shows, though what's under the hood has yet to be revealed. It could be powered by a pumped up version of the R32's V6 making somewhere around 350 bhp, or the RS4's 420-bhp V8 could find its way beneath the bonnet. Either way, the A3's small size and big engine will make for one awesome Audi.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX