Toronto buses to get Suncor biodiesel
Suncor's director of distribution operations and national sales, Don Smith, said in a press release that, "Suncor's unique 'in-line' blending process will deliver a higher quality and cleaner-burning fuel to the TTC."
Suncor is into green energy at more than the biodiesel level. The company sells ethanol-gasoline blends at it's Sunoco gas stations in Ontario (unrelated to Sunoco stations in the U.S) and plans to begin construction later this year on a wind power project in Ripley, if they get regulatory approval.
[Source: Free Market News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video