GM's Opel pulls out of Japan
The spokesperson states Opel will continue to concentrate on the European market. GM is still positioning its Cadillac, Chevrolet and Saab brands as viable options for the international market.
[Source: Deutsche Presse-Agentur via Monsters and Critics]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video