Spy Shots: Mercury Montego sedan
KGP Photography strikes again! What you've got here is the 2008 Mercury Montego sedan, lightly camouflaged for your viewing pleasure. The not-so-hot sedan, which shares its platform with the Ford 500, hasn't exactly been stunning in its sales figures -- a trend Ford hopes to change with some updated body parts and more power under the hood (rumor has it that Ford will drop in the 265-horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 that hauls the 2007 Lincoln MKZ).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX