GM's shifts 6-speed transmission into high gear
However, don't think GM plans to dump its venerable pushrods. According to Lutz, "The newest versions of our pushrod V-6s, mated to the new six-speed transmissions that are on the way, will be silky smooth and virtually indistinguishable from any DOHC V-6."
[Source: Global Auto Systems]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video