Khao Sod daily: Thailand must use less oil
It is important for this kind of message to be promoted in "developing" countries (I hate using that phrase when the culture we're talking about is thousands of years old, but you know what I mean), where even a slight increase in motorized traffic over bicycles or walking can mean a huge increase in the amount of petroleum a country needs. How the message is received and followed is another story, but having domestic sources say "the country as a whole that will suffer if people continue their extravagant lifestyles", as the Khao Sod does, is worth hearing. It's good advice here in the "developed" areas of the world, too.
[Source: Khao Sod]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies