9,000 GT500 Mustangs will be made
StangsUnleashed is reporting that Ford has told its dealers that SVT will produce 9,000 Shelby GT500 Mustangs, which is well above the anticipated 7,500 - 8,000 units we were expecting. Ford is on track with its timetable for production, so the GT500s are expect to reach dealers by the end of June. While Ford will wait until the last week of May to announce MSRP for the coupe and convertible, the GT500's marketing manager reportedly said it will be the only 500+ horsepower car in the world available for under $50,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video