Chrysler Crossfire takes a year off
With so many 2005 Crossfires sitting on dealer lots across the U.S. that Chrysler resorted to discounting the car on Overstock.com during the Christmas season, the company has no plans for a 2006 model in the U.S.
But it's not all doom and gloom for Chrysler's RWD sports car. There is a 2006 model - you just can't get it in the U.S. Chrysler customers in Europe are able to buy the 2006 Crossfire, which adds a Special Edition option package (pictured) to the 2005 model lineup. The Crossfire is built in Germany by DaimlerChrysler partner Karmann.
U.S. Crossfire fans will be happy to know a 2007 model is in the works for the U.S. market.
[Sources: Autoweek, Chrysler]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX