Lexus ES350 priced to move at $33k
Toyota’s luxury division Lexus has announced that the all-new 2007 ES350 will arrive in showrooms with a base price of $33,170. A few Lexus shoppers probably already know this as the car went on sale April 21st. Having been excused from any sporting pretentions by the brand’s IS sedans, the ES350 arrives softer and quieter than ever. Its 272-hp 3.5L V6 can move the sedan to 60 in 6.8 seconds, but the ES350’s targeted demographic has already reached 60 if you know what we mean.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video