Full, assist, or mild? Extreme!
While I applaud the effort, one thing I would like to see with all the plug-in hybrids is an honest mpg figure. It should be standard practice for every manufacturer of plug-in hybrids to account for the amount of electricity taken from the grid by calculating a fuel equivalent energy consumption. From a bigger picture perspective, where is all the electricity going to come from to power our cars?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models