GM offers $1,000 E85/gas card with purchase of FlexFuel vehicle
GreenCarCongress has broken down how far $1,000 in fuel will go with the purchase of a FlexFuel Tahoe. A new Tahoe owner can expect to drive 5,800 miles on GM’s dime if he or she fills up with gas and only 5,400 miles if E85 is chosen. The Tahoe returns 17 mpg on regular gas, a figure that drops to 13 mpg on E85.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models