Alternative energy taxis: Bangladesh capital of Dhaka has thousands of CNG tuktuks
Pollution is a serious issue in Dhaka, as the World Health Organization estimates at least 15,000 people die in Bangladesh each year because of air pollution. If would be worse, but the main form of transportation in Dhaka is non-motorized cycle rickshaw, of which there are at least 320,000.
[Hat tip to Mehdi Hassan, Note: The photo is from India, not Blagladesh, but does show a CNG Tuktuk]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video