Will We See a Propane-Powered Saturn?
Maybe not. The Astra is the future successor to the Saturn Ion. Nobody's promising anything yet, but the Ion "is expected" to share a lot of technology with new Astras. Nobody's saying anything yet, but a propane-powered, street-race worthy Saturn just might might be in the works. [Source: Edmunds Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies