Want to Design Your Own Green Car? Get a Spot on Ford's New Reality TV Show.
Ford, a sponsor of TV's wildly popular American Idol, is no stranger to reality TV. As slumping sales and increased interest in foreign cars have left the quintessential American car company's financial status shaky at best, the company is looking to make major changes to make Americans want to drive Fords again. Building the world's cleanest and greenest SUV is, in my admittedly biased mind, a good start in what's still an America that likes to do things bigger and louder than the rest of the world. Perhaps this is a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Think I'll have to sing in order to try for a spot on the panel?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models