Vehizero, the Mexican hybrid delivery truck
The truck is made by Vehizero, Mexico’s only hybrid vehicle manufacturer, and gets 60 percent better fuel economy. The company plans to make busses, larger trucks and personal vehicles in the future. I’d say they’re on the right track. This is an awfully cute truck. I’d let it deliver ice cream to me any day of the week. [Source: Vehizero, via Treehugger]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies