FedEx to Add Hybrid Vans to its Fleet
The walk-in vans, manufactured by Freightlier Custom Chassis, are built on an MT-45 SR chassis platform and have a gross vehicle weight rating of over 15,000 pounds. Freightliner Custom Chassis isn't stopping with FedEx; they're reportedly selling more than 100 of these greener shipping vehicles. They'll run on diesel when they're not running on recaptured electrical energy, and with cleaner diesel fuel in the works, FedEx will be making deliveries a whole lot greener. [Tip Credit: Joel A. Source: eTrucker]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies