Chevrolet's nationwide quest for veteran Silverados
This week, Chevrolet announced the start of its ‘Silverado 200,000 Mile Club’ search, a quest across the U.S. for Silverado trucks with 200,000 miles or more. Documenting this year-long search is husband-and-wife team, journalists Eric Mohl and Karen Catchpole of the Trans-America Journey, who will be aided in their travels by a 2006 Silverado. Mohl and Catchpole will provide online documentation of their journey.
Chevrolet will announce the new members of the club at the Texas State Fair some time in September. The GM brand will also unveil the new 2007 Silverado at that time.
[Source: General Motors via WebWire]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX