EPA says no chlorine in brake cleaner - also: how to contribute to ABG
Greg also wrote that he couldn’t find a “contact us” or a “send a tip” section on the site. I admit it’s a bit hidden, but they are there. Look in the middle column (to the right of the posts and to the left of the Weblogs, Inc. Network list) about two posts from the top of the page and you’ll see a collection of links called Resources. In there, you can find what you’re looking for. If you don’t want to look for them, I’ll tell you that news tips can be sent in here and other comments should be sent to us here. Comments on particular posts should still be made under the appropriate post. Thanks for contributing, and keep ‘em coming. [Source: NHRA]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies