Zagato's Ferrari 575 GTZ unveiled
Zagato has released a full photo set of its newest car, the Ferrari 575 GTZ, which has just been unveiled at the Villa D'Este Concours D'Elegance. Commissioned by Yoshiyuki Hayashi, a well-known Japanese car collector, the 575 GTZ was created to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Zagato's Ferrari 250 GTZ berlinetta, and carries the same two-tone color scheme. We think you'll agree that the new photos are much more flattering than the preview image we posted last week.
More photos after the jump. Enjoy!
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino
From Our Partners
You May Like
Links by Zergnet