Zagato's Ferrari 575 GTZ unveiled
Zagato has released a full photo set of its newest car, the Ferrari 575 GTZ, which has just been unveiled at the Villa D'Este Concours D'Elegance. Commissioned by Yoshiyuki Hayashi, a well-known Japanese car collector, the 575 GTZ was created to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Zagato's Ferrari 250 GTZ berlinetta, and carries the same two-tone color scheme. We think you'll agree that the new photos are much more flattering than the preview image we posted last week.
More photos after the jump. Enjoy!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video