So how are people dealing with increasing fuel prices?
CNN.com put together a number of comments from its readers on how they are dealing with increasing gas prices. A few people make the case for diesels, others bought a scooter, and some people just stay home. The testimony from many of the readers shows how the increasing gas price is creating serious financial troubles for their business or their family income. While this can be devastating for many of us, the only way for the general U.S. public to become more concerned about fuel consumption and conservation is if it affects their bottom line.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX