We know it's wildly expensive for a small four-door sedan, but deep down inside, we can't help lusting after Audi's awe-inspiring RS4. If you aren't yet convinced that this car is the best thing to happen to pavement so far this year, Audi has produced a promotional film that might win you over.
Starring six-time Le Mans winner Jacky Ickx and his daughter Vanina (who is racing for Audi in the German DTM touring car series), the short film shows the duo hot-lapping the Paul Ricard racetrack in France in a pair of RS4s. Even though the dialog is in French, the sound of the RS4's V8 is all you really need to hear. You can watch the film at the Audi France website, here.
[Source: Audi via Le Blog Auto]
Video: Ickx père et fille thrash Audi's RS4
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies