Hyundai Entourage wins Top Safety Pick award
Hyundai Motor America's all-new 2007 Entourage (shown above) has garnered the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's gold "Top Safety Pick" award, with the best rating ever for a minivan. The Entourage is also the first Hyundai to receive an IIHS "gold" award.
The Entourage includes six standard airbags, including side-curtains for all three rows and torso-protecting side air bags. The minivan also includes Electronic Stability Control as standard. Hyundai says that by the end of this year, standard ESC will be included on 70 percent of its vehicles sold, which it is quick to point out is a record for a non-luxury brand.
[Source: Hyundai Motor America via PRNewswire]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video