Ten-foot alligator named 'Boots' looks for job with Lincoln-Mercury
The reptile, nicknamed ‘Boots’, apparently lived in a retention pool behind the dealership. Sometime last Friday, it dug under the separating fence and was discovered in the detailing area. No one was injured.
Police and a nuisance-alligator trapper captured the wandering crock. Per state law, Boots will be processed for consumption and marketing.
[Source: Florida Today]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models