Spy Shots: E92 BMW 3-Series coupe
These photos of an unmasked E92 coupe appeared over the weekend on E90post.com, courtesy of an alert BMW fan at an air cargo terminal.
The photo car appears to be a 335, and should be powered by BMW's new turbocharged six (note the cannon-sized exhaust pipes and the extra ventilation in the front fascia). The official debut of the new coupe is said to be set for the Paris Motor Show. More pics after the jump...
Thanks for the tip, Paul and Will!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video