Mercedes-Benz R-Class suffers two recalls
The second recall involves the starter wiring harness. The crossover's electrical system could fail due to the problem. 7,500 R-Class owners can expect a notice in the mail.
Mercedes-Benz will inspect any vehicle and make any necessary corrections. Other recalls reported at the post include the Buick Lucerne and the Mazda MX-5.
[Source: NHTSA via Consumer Affairs]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Get recall details from the NHTSA and find out what to do if your car been recalled.