Land Rover launches adventure TV microsite
While there is certainly information about Land Rover vehicles on the site, most of the content focuses on "real people living lives much less ordinary," including round-the-world sailor Sir Robin Knox-Johnston and celebrity photographer Richard Young.
The ambitious project will also be displayed at dealerships and auto shows, ultimately appearing on mobile phones and handheld music/video players. Go Beyond TV launched at the New York Auto Show, and four hours of new content will appear every month, including live broadcasts from auto shows and other events. An interesting marketing technique, we figure it's worth checking out.
[Source: Land Rover]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models