Kia gets SIRIUS. What will Stern say?
Such announcements are not new. Volkswagen, for example, will also be carrying SIRIUS exclusively for its vehicles, including Audi. But what makes this news interesting is that Hyundai Motors, which owns Kia, has chosen XM Radio because it found its consumers were "not comfortable with programming from Stern."
No mention of the Hyundai/Stern imbroglio was mentioned in the announcement. For our part, we can't wait to hear Stern's reaction when he gets wind of this piece of news.
[Source: United Press International]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models