New York Auto Show: 85 FFV SUVs make a scene outside show
The sight of 85 Tahoes triple-parked in Manhattan is one to behold. GM parked the fleet of flex-fuel SUVs in front of the Javits center today to make a green scene before they're picked up and driven off to various New York dealerships. The group also contains the first ten flex-fuel Suburbans off of the production line.
It's a strange world we live in when a group of 85 illegally-parked SUVs in Manhattan are supposed to be a statement on behalf of the environment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX