Zoom-Zoom City founded in center of NYC
Inspired by urbania, Zoom-Zoom City is broken into three large areas: Speed Zone, Style Zone, and Fun Zone. Visitors can learn about the automaker's rich racing history (Speed); check out more of the CX-7 (Style); and see what the clothing company Quicksilver did to a Mazda5 micro minivan (Fun). And visitors can be photographed sitting in a MX-5 while a green screen shows them in motion souvenir. Admission into Zoom-Zoom City itself is free.
[Source: Mazda North American Operations via PR Newswire]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies