Segway rolling around New York Auto Show
Segways, those two-wheel motorized vehicles, will be available for demonstration at the show. The linked article cites the benefits of a Segway such as low maintenance and operating costs. Did you know it only costs 10 cents to fully charge the electric battery, which means the Segway provides 390 miles of operation for the cost of a single gallon of gas. Its tires have a 5,000 miles range. It also has an electronic key start so no one can steal your Segway from the bike rack.
Other advantages and contact information while in NYC can be found at the link.
[Source: PR Web via eMediaWire]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies