Maria Sharapova joins Land Rover in New York
Tennis pinup girl and Wimbledon champion Maria Sharapova has signed a multi-year deal to represent Land Rover, and the company will debut its new ambassador at a gala VIP event this evening in New York.
Apparently Maria has had a passion for British SUVs for some time. (Who knew?) In her official statement the 18 year-old said, "When I won Wimbledon, I told myself, 'now I can have a Land Rover.' Now that I am driving myself I love the protection and style that this adds to my daily commute."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video