Ford sets up hybrid hotline for tax season
Where’s the most lucrative state in which to own a hybrid? West Virginia, which combines the $1,950 - $2,600 federal tax credit with West Virginia’s Alternative Fuel Motor Tax Credit for a grand total of between $5,310 and $5,925 in tax relief.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models