Live Green, Go Yellow, Get Directions from OnStar
OnStar will begin a service in June that can locate ethanol refueling stations for customers with E85-compatible flex-fuel vehicles. OnStar subscribers will first get an email detailing where E85 pumps are in their area and if they venture outside the comfort zone a quick push of OnStar’s blue button will dial up a representative who can help with directions. Inside Line is also reporting that OnStar is planning another new service that would let vehicle owners know when their tires are underinflated, a minor maintenance issue that can have a large negative impact on fuel economy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX