UK green cab service expands Prius coverage
Even using hybrids is not enough for greentomatocars, since even hybrids release CO2. The firm also plants trees and engages in other "eco-projects" to minimize its vehicles' impact on the environment. And while the service has considered all-electric vehicles, they are currently not viable according to founder Tom Pakenham.
[Source: ITV Motoring]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies