Toyota Fine-T fuel cell concept appearing again at NY Auto show
Many of the features remain the same as previously reported by Autoblog. This includes the interior materials developed from "carbon neutral" plants and the cameras mounted on the front, rear, and sides to give the driver 360-degree vision from the interior monitor. The Fine-T uses Toyota's latest fuel cell technology that features a new alloy catalyst and independant drive motors for each wheel that allow it turn around in the tightest of areas.
[Source: Fuel Cell Works]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies