Mazda renews relationship with Laguna Seca for five more years
Laguna Seca has been spared the expense of repainting all of its on-track signage thanks to Mazda renewing its contract with the track to its title sponsor for five more years through 2011. Mazda and Laguna Seca have been partners for the last five years during which time the track has received continual upgrades like a total repaving just this past winter. It’s has also attracted some major motorsporting events, including the only North American appearance of Moto GP last year with the Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix race that set a track record for attendance with 150,000 spectators.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX