Electric sportscar to debut at New York Auto Show
And what a car. According to the company's head of business Richard Griffiths, the vehicle, which has solar panels on its trunk lid to boost its lithium ion batteries, can go from zero to 60 in three seconds with a top speed of 200 mph. Hopefully the range is greater than a quarter-mile.
The rest of the car was developed by a joint venture between Hybrid Technologies and Mullen Motor Company. (Pictured is the regular Mullen GT super car.)
[Source: Business Week]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies