Autoblog reader Phez turned us on to this 1951 Studebaker Champion... and boy, does it look like it could prove the old adage that restoring a car is a labor of love. The odometer reads a repectable 56,600 and the engine is an inline 6-cylinder, so if the mechanical stuff runs right it could be a great find. It evidently served as a working model for a tech school, so interpret that how you will (it's either in great shape or was a mad scientist experiement). Cosmetically, the vehicle looks like it needs some mad TLC... the ripped headliner, "tired" upholstery and rusty innards (and outards) will all need some attention, but as Phez says, "Damnit, its a Studebaker."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX