Gaywheels.com to make use of Edmunds vehicle data
Gaywheels.com, whose article on BMW and marketing graced Autoblog recently, has announced a partnership with Edmunds.com, one of the largest online resources of consumer automotive information. Gaywheels, which already provides reviews on vehicles as well as guidance on vehicle financing and insurance, has announced that it will combine Edmunds' in-depth data to give its clientele the most comprehensive resource possible.
[Source: Media Gaywheels.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies