GM offers new boost for Cobalt SS S/C and Saturn Ion Redline
GM Performance Parts announced yesterday the availability of two performance upgrade kits for the supercharged 2.0L Ecotec engine found in the Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged and Saturn Ion Redline. The Stage 1 kit retails for $500 and adds 31 hp to the engine’s base 205-hp through higher-flow injectors and a new ECU calibration. The Stage 2 kit goes for $750 and includes both components of the Stage 1 kit and adds a smaller supercharger pulley and drive belt to fatten up the powerband’s midsection and increase power to 241 hp and 218 ft-lbs. of torque. Both kits require premium fuel and are available now at all GM dealerships.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video