Chevrolet Cobalt second only to best-selling Impala
The Tribune-Chronicle reports that sales for the Chevrolet Cobalt through the first quarter of 2006 were nearly double that of the same period last year. The increase was seen on a month-to-month comparison as well. So far, over 52,000 Cobalts have been delivered this year.
The Impala still remains the General’s best-selling vehicle, delivering slightly over 24,000 vehicles last month. But unlike the Cobalt, the figure represented a 4-percent drop compared to March 2005.
Sales for the GMC Yukon, the Cadillac Escalade, and the Pontiac Pursuit (sold only in Canada) can be found in the Tribune-Chronicle’s report. Overall, GM saw deliveries down from last year as reported earlier on Autoblog.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX