Plant implements GM-vehicle preferential parking
“We have to support the company that gives us paychecks,” said spokesperson Wendy Sabo. “We do that by buying the vehicles we produce.”
The policy was implemented after GM plant managers, who surveyed the employees, found eighty-five percent supported such a parking policy. According to the article and Sabo, it is strictly for the Arlington plant: there is no widespread corporate policy from the automaker. However, she acknowledge, such local rules are being discussed at other GM plants.
[Source: Star Telegram]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies