Mazda debuting CX-9 in New York
This morning Mazda announced that its CX-9 seven-passenger SUV would be debuting at the New York Auto Show next week. The CX-9 was designed and engineered with both eyes on the North American market, just like its little brother, the CX-7. The larger ute will get Mazda’s new MZI 3.5L V6 coupled with a six-speed auto. It will be built at Ujina No. 1 plant near Mazda HQ in Hiroshima and is expected to arrive in dealer showrooms by early 2007.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video